Wednesday, December 23, 2009

finally something I can share!

I finished up the last of my Christmas sewing last night and the house is (relatively) clean, so after we finished up some school this morning I grabbed the pile of scraps I had set aside and the pattern I had drawn up the other day and started sewing. I was inspired by this bag of Heather Bailey's. Mine is not quite as big and put together a little differently, since I made my own pattern. It was a quick and easy project that I hope will get lots of use from my girls- it is the perfect size for a journal or whatever book Regan happens to be reading (right now she is working her way through the American Girl Mystery books).

Here it is "in action"- it even works over my big belly :)Well, we are off to the library before lunch, then I've got lots of wrapping to do! In case I'm not back, Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online