Thursday, December 24, 2009

traditions and surprises

We had a little surprise this evening when the door bell rang at 5:15pm and I found this sitting on our door step with no delivery elf in sight!
Let's take a look inside...mmm, smells delicious!

While the big kids hid out in the play room working on a last minute Christmas gift Lu, Max, Phil and I enjoyed a game of memory (which, of course, I won).

Then it was time for an annual tradition...

One present opened on Christmas Eve...

New pajamas for all the kids- this year mama made instead of store bought.
Tallulah- a bit over tired - did not like how big her night gown was (I actually did another quick 3 " hem before taking this picture)- I made the smallest size the pattern came in (which should have fit) but in the end it was big enough that it probably would have fit Regan! I altered it the best I could, but she was still not too happy :( Luckily she came around after some wild rumpas with daddy and kids and when I tucked her in she said "I think Santa will like my dress".

We finished off the evening with a Christmas story...

and of course setting out cookies for Santa (and an orange too, Regan is really concerned with Santa's health after all those cookies he gets!)
Wishing you a Merry and Magical Christmas, from our family to yours!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online