Monday, February 1, 2010

a little late night sewing

I have had it on my to do list for the past few weeks to make some sort of bag for the side of the changing table to hold (clean) diapers and old grocery grocery bags for the dirty ones. Last week I pulled out the scraps from the fabric boxes I made for the babies clothes but had not found any time to sit down and sew, let alone come up with a plan for the bag.
Finally last night, when Addie decided to go to sleep at 7:30pm, I pulled out the scraps and started measuring and cutting. I had just enough fabric from the scraps to make the outside of the bag and I lined it with some fabric from my stash that I had used to make dresses for Regan and Lulu two summers ago.
It's not perfect, but it works, and it matches the rest of the changing table accessories :)
Felt good to be back at the sewing machine again- think I might try and tackle another sewing project today!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online