Tuesday, February 2, 2010

another thing checked off my list

I bought this Anna Maria Horner Fabric almost a year ago because I loved it, but did not know what I was going to do with it.

After I made my quilt I decided that this chair was in need of a new cushion to liven it up a bit.

I forgot to take a "before picture" but here is the fabric I removed from the cushion.

And here is the finished cushion. I still love the fabric and am so happy to have it out of my fabric cabinet and in my living room where I can see it every day! Now I just need to get some scotch guard to protect it from all those little fingers in our house!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I cannot BELIEVE you are posting craft projects on here when you just brought home Baby #5! Wait... yes I can... I just remembered who you are and that you can do ANYTHING. You make the rest of us look like slackers!!! :-)

Congratulations on little Adelaide. She is beautiful and I LOVE the name. Adelaide is one of the main characters in the musical "Guys & Dolls", which scores big points in my book! :-)

Miss you! Can't wait to see all 7 of you soon.

Love, the 1st of 5 kids and one who has seen firsthand the craziness that ensues!

Jen said...

Oh, and FYI that I just gave a recipe shoutout to you on my blog. :-)

Bronwen said...

holy SMOKES how in the WORLD are you finding time -- and energy -- to sew cushions??? This one is very cute. xo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online