Wednesday, February 17, 2010

for my birthday

Look at the fabulous gift Phil and the kids got me for my birthday!
I have been secretly wanting one of these for years now, but knew I would never get one because we just don't have the budget (or space) for such frivolous things. Plus, I had yet to find find one anywhere - I have only seen them in magazines or store displays. And then before Christmas I spotted one at Pier 1 and it was on clearance! I told Phil about it, but he had others plans for my Christmas gift and I just figured that my dress form had certainly been sold by now- So imagine my surprise when I came into to the living room this morning to see this! It is not the one I had seen at Christmas, but I LOVE it! (Consequently- it is quite difficult to take pictures of without the perfect light and a good background, so I apologize for the poor quality of these photos!)

I also got this fabulous fabric in the mail yesterday my friend Erica. She recently visited Japan and was so sweet to think of me! It was not officially a birthday presents, but it did come at just the right time :)
I can't wait to cut into these!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

very cute fabrics...i love the dress form. so pretty

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online