Friday, August 13, 2010

sewing for the baby

It's only taken me 6.5 months to make something for Addie! These are the Quick Change Trousers from Anna Maria Horner's newest book, Handmade Beginnings and I love them! Addie giggled every time I tried them on her too :) My favorite part is that since they are reversible it is like making two pairs of pants at once!
I was tempted to add some ruffles to that cute bum, but then they wouldn't really be reversible, bummer (no pun intended).

I think she's finally warmed up to the camera.

Here is the reverse.

These turned out so well I can't wait to try out some of the other patterns in the book, and I am sure there will be more Quick Change Trousers to come this fall!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay you got to sew something! They are adorable! Addie is pretty darn cute too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online