Tuesday, June 28, 2011

at the zoo

Our annual pass for the zoo expires this week, so we met up with some friends this morning to see the new Tiger exhibit that opened in the spring. It was H.O.T. I mean, sweat running down your back hot, yuck! These guys had the right idea.

The kids enjoyed seeing the new animals...

but their favorite part was this :)

My Otter children

After the Zoo we headed to the park for a picnic lunch. Addie loved this slide.

This picture was taken right before I had to climb the tree to get Regan down.

See, there I am, "rescuing" my daughter :)

Our friends passed on some Duplo Legos that they were done with and the kids have been playing with them since we got home.
I am going to start posting my purses and camera straps to the shop as soon as I get pictures taken. I will let you know once I open the shop!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online