Monday, June 6, 2011

maryland

The kids and I spent the last 10 days at my parents house in Maryland. While we were there we:

Celebrated my dad's 71st birthday (Happy Birthday Dad!)

Caught up with old friends

Spent a day at the park riding the carousel...

and the train.

Had many meals with family and friends, sleepovers with cousins, shopping, (the kids) learned to play chess, took many trips to the playground...
It was a wonderful end to our spring break. Today we are back to the grind, sort of. I decided to ease back into school and we just did one subject today. Tomorrow we will be into our (new) normal routine; chores, math, reading, writing (hopefully all done before lunch) and free time in the afternoon for trips to the pool, play dates with friends and sewing for me.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online