Wednesday, June 22, 2011

thank you!

Thanks for all your encouragement yesterday! I got a good nights sleep last night and I am feeling much better today and am trying my hardest to manipulate my grocery budget to keep us going another 2 weeks :)

In other news, I know I said I would be opening my shop last week, but I still have not received my labels yet, which is okay, because my sewing is taking me longer than I anticipated... I find that to be true of most things these days, I can never accomplish all that I think I can in one 24 hour period.

I was hoping to have some pictures of some projects I have been working on, or as it turns out just thinking I would be working on, but my day was swallowed up today by a trip to the Y, Math and menu planning. Maybe tomorrow :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online