Sunday, November 29, 2009

christmas tree, family and coming home

We just got back from spending the weekend with my family. We had a wonderful time, but when I went to upload my pictures I was greatly disappointed in the lack of photos I took during our time in MD. Anyway, here are a couple of my favorite from the very few photos I took.

Lulu with her flower at the Christmas tree farm.

Loaded up and ready to go, finally getting to bring home a fresh cut Christmas tree after 4 Christmases of pre-cut trees.

Lulu, unhappy that the sun is shinning in her eye's on the drive home...
and our solution to the problem.

Max's "car cave."
I am so thankful for my family and the time we got to spend with them this weekend (also for the GREAT traffic we had- and on a holiday weekend!) and am coming home with a new resolve to better document these times in photos!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online