Saturday, April 10, 2010

the awakening

WARNING! The following pictures are FREAKY! Proceed with caution and know that no children, plants or animals were injured before, during or after this photo shoot! :)


We met Phil's family at a park in Ellicott City last weekend and the kids discovered this pit full of small pebbles. The mom's were sitting at a picnic table 100 feet away and called over after a bit to find this:
Ever seen the Awakening in DC?
We won't talk about how dirty the kids were after this, but you can be sure that they were all THOROUGHLY scrubbed that night!

4 comments:

sam said...

Did you notice Max has a pebble in his ear? LOL

Gina said...

Oh my goodness! My kids do this at the beach but I've never seen it done with pebbles! I can only imagine the colour of the bathwater. I'm glad you are a Mum who lets her kids get dirty every now and again. That's what makes life fun.

Jess said...

I love the pebble in the ear!

Courtney said...

do you know that they sold and moved the awakening a few years ago?? and moved it to some building complex... so sad, it was a perfect thing for the end of Haines pt.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online