Saturday, April 17, 2010

new windows!

A friend from church came over today to "help" us install our windows- you can see from this picture how most of the day went- Neil doing most of the work and Phil and I standing by to hand him things (and take picture) We are so grateful to have had a professional here to "assist" us. :)

Okay, so I threw this picture in just because I though it was cool.

This was the first window to go in.

If you look closely you can find Max in the background watching in almost every picture. He's gonna be our handyman.

Phil- working hard.
We had not taken the stickers off or clean up the yard yet, but they are all in here!

Here is one from inside- I love how the windows look open with grids in the top sash only.

A close up from the outside. I love how the trim looks all wrapped- makes me anxious to do the rest of the trim on the house!

And finally- the before...

And after! I am enjoying the first ever cross-breeze in our house as I type! So nice to have windows that actually open :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW! What a difference! Looks amazing. Enjoy the breeze. : )

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online