Monday, April 12, 2010

sweet dreams

I have been admiring Rose Hip's crochet trimmed pillowcases for months now, wishing I knew how to do it myself, but not having the energy or focus to figure it out on my own. And then I stumbled upon this! Then, while we were in MD, my mom and I snuck off to Home Goods where I found these polka dot pillowcases (a perfect match for the quilt I am working on)!
I can't remember what night I started this (maybe Wednesday?), but it was pretty simple- this week has been crazy between unpacking, being sick, getting back into the swing of life at home, remodeling my kitchen :) etc. So, needless to say, I have not had a lot of time to craft but I did find enough time to finish up one pillowcase.

Oh, and look at the fabulous slipper that Regan made! Seems we both are good at getting half of a pair done, the questions is, can we finish what we've started?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online