Monday, April 19, 2010

under construction: the school/office/craft room

This is what my poor husband has to put up with...
I have a disease, it's called chronic rearrangement syndrome. It is genetic, I inherited it from my mother and I think I've passed it on to my daughter too. As soon as she saw me moving furniture she got really excited and started telling me about how she wants to rearrange her room!
The truth is, this space just was not working for us anymore and I've been itching to find a way to make it work better. I don't know that I've found the answer, but I finally realized I could not figure it out unless I just dove and and started moving things. I am obviously a long way from finished, but hopefully by the time Phil gets home from taking Max to a birthday party we will at least be able to walk in the room :)

Oh, and here is a little peak at my new table/counter top. I have a few 2x8 pieces of plywood in the shed, so I cut one to fit my space and covered it with scrap book paper and a roll of plastic I just happened to have in the garage!
Well, I'm going back under, hopefully I will resurface soon with more pictures. TTFN!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

this was a huge cliff hanger... were you able to get in back in order before max returned? how does it look now? i've been waiting with baited breath! :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online