Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Mother's Day! I have been showered with many handmade card and gifts (those are the best kind) and flowers and lunch out with the family. Now it's time for a Sunday afternoon nap! But first I wanted to share the pictures of our Mother's Day craft from Regan's Sunday School class.

This tutorial was my inspiration.

The felt flower is a pin that comes off the card and can be worn- a Mother's Day corsage of sorts.

I just cut two slits in the card and pinned the flower onto the card.

And here are the girls showing off their cards (there are no boy's in Regan's Sunday School class!) I loved all the color combinations the girls made- gorgeous flowers!

1 comment:

Larissa Holland said...

Fabulous! Great idea.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online