Sunday, May 2, 2010

i'm still here...

Addie is sitting beside me squealing- like she's just discovered her voice. She lets out a loud squeal and then has a look of surprise (like "did I do that?") on her face quickly followed by a big smile.

So I know I've been MIA lately- I feel like life is going 100 miles an hour and I can't keep up! My list of things to do is beyond reasonable but there is little to nothing on it that can afford to go undone (for a day maybe, but not indefinitely anyway). And now I find myself sitting here unmoving b/c I have no idea where to start!

Hopefully I can get some things done this evening and have something of significance to blog about tomorrow- I have not been taking many pictures lately- we actually went strawberry picking yesterday (first time of the season) and I forgot my camera! Okay, so now I am just rambling- I'm going to go eat some strawberry pie and then clean something!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online