Wednesday, September 8, 2010

today

I am thankful for:

the love and support from friends and strangers alike via emails and comments on my last post. Your comments and encouragement really means a lot to me- thank you so much!

a new resolve and focus- and the knowledge that God is still working on my heart.

a mostly clean house (if you don't count the kids rooms)

my new meal schedule
I've got a month of breakfasts, snacks and lunches planned out so I don't even have to think about it. (My dinners are written on the white board hanging above my new meal plan.)

children eager to please mommy, even if its a result of their daddy's threats this morning :)

a quiet evening at home while daddy takes the kids to AWANA

Christmas sewing already underway
speaking of, I must get back to my machine- she's been calling me all week and this is the first I've have time to answer.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online