Monday, June 9, 2008

Seasons

Okay, so I tried not to totally overwhelm you with pictures from the recital and just pick my very favorite ones, but it was not easy. Today we are trying to recoup. The house is a disaster after a weekend on the run. I am catching up on laundry and trying to find the living room floor. Hopefully life will be back to normal tomorrow!

Regan, before the showYou are the Sunshine of my Life

Taylor, in the middle, was Mrs Renee's assistant

Regan's "Fabulous" smile :)

Mia and Regan

the whole class






















curtain call

That's the end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in while I'm putting my 1100 (!!!) photos from May on DVD.

She looks just adorable!

katy said...

my oldest just had her first recital on saturday. so so sweet! You got great pics! lucky!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online