Monday, June 2, 2008

Just for fun

We made these magnets last weekend. I got the idea from Spring Thinking. They turned out really cute. I used scraps of fabric I had in my scrap drawer and the kids Mod Podged them onto the back of these glass floral beads we got at the Dollar Tree. Then I used my hot glue gun to attach the magnets. If you click on the picture you can get a better look at them all.I officially started my planning for the fall. The first week is all planned and typed up! I will write more about it soon, but we are moving to a new curriculum this fall that I am super excited about. It is called Konos and it is a unit study curriculum based on the character traits of God. We will be starting with Obedience and learning about things like Light, Kings and Queens, Horses and Military. More to come on that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you like me to send you our Obedience plans from last fall? Just email me.
Deb

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online