Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the sketchbook project

When I heard about the Sketchbook Project this summer I thought it would be a great way for Regan and I to work together on a project So sometime in July I ordered our journal. I had great plans for us to spend a bit of time together each week doing a spread. The journal came and we were excited but were busy with I can't remember what now, so the journal got set aside to work on soon. Next thing you know it was December and I was busy with Christmas and we still had not started the journal. Finally Regan pulled it out and started drawing a few pictures and just last week I got my hands on the sketchbook for the first time. We have not done much (and only have until Sat. to have it postmarked in on it's way to NY!) but I thought I would share a smattering of what we have done so far!
those flowers above on the left are scrapbook paper- not my work, just in case you thought I was that good :)
I really would like to do this again and be more disciplined/purposeful about filling it!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online