Wednesday, July 25, 2012

i'm still here

Wow, it is Wednesday already?  My dad brought my mom (and the RV) down over the weekend to stay for a few weeks (yay!) and somehow I completely forgot about anything blog related!  We've been keeping busy with this and that and today are headed out to the mall to hopefully walk my way into labor, wish me luck!

Here are a few random pictures of what we've been up to.

I started reading this book over the weekend and am loving it!  I am half way through and can't wait to pass it on to my hubby and put my kids to work :)

My mom brought all sorts of craft project with her- of course I did not take any pictures of the kids actually doing this project, but they had fun painting bandannas with glow in the dark paint yesterday.

My parents also brought the cradle down with them so now the baby has a place to sleep.

Yesterday we cleaned out and organized this storage cabinet in the garage.

I also started putting some of my thousands of pictures into album pages yesterday.  I think that I am about 5 years behind on this project (yikes) so I've got my work cut out for me!  Hopefully I can at least get the pictures I've already printed into albums before the year ends!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online