Monday, July 16, 2012

saying goodbye

Last night we said goodbye to our neighbors.  They are moving to Louisiana and leave today.
The kids will really miss their friends!

And this morning we said goodbye to Regan, but just for the week :)  She's at camp this week in VA Beach and has given me explicit instructions NOT to have the baby while she is away.  I made no promises :)
Adelaide is on day two of a complete melt down.  Yesterday I had thought she was just over tired, but today I am thinking it may be a bit more.  Isn't it crazy how our littlest ones seem to sense upheaval coming even when they don't fully understand it? 

I am off to go snuggle with my baby girl for a few minutes and then head to the kitchen to bake a birthday cake- Tallulah will be 6 tomorrow!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online