Wednesday, November 12, 2008

castle lap book

I have had a few people ask me about lap books recently. I am really a beginner, but I thought I would post pictures of the lap book we just did for our medieval times unit. I got the print-outs from Homeschool Share. They have all sorts of free lap book downloads. The idea for the castle cover came from The Ultimate Lap Book Handbook. The book has lots of great info, like how to do different folds and ideas for different lap books. This lap book is heavy on knights, that seems to be what the kids enjoyed the most and Homeschool Share's templates were for a knight lap book. I tried to include some info on castles, some vocab words and little report on a famous king as well.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cool!

Leslie said...

wow that is great!

fredsgirl said...

came across this while googling for Medieval times lapbook. Looks great, but how did you do the cover with the drawbridge? Love to know...

amy said...

I got the design for the lap book cover from The Ultimate Lap Book Handbook. There are lots of great ideas in that book.

Ticia said...

hopping over from All Things Beautiful where she featured your lapbook. It's amazing! I've pinned it for future use.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me I need this making video

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online