Tuesday, November 4, 2008

still trying to dig my way out

It always takes me longer to get back into the swing of things than I anticipate when we return from a trip. We had a great time visiting family, but it is good to be home. Here is a peak at a few of my favorite pictures from the week. There is more to come, as soon as we get caught up at home I will post pictures of our trip to Medieval Times.

Regan spending the afternoon with her very first friend... They had their first play date on Valentines Day, 2002. Regan was 6 months old. I can't believe how grown up they are now!


Sleeping in Grammy's basement. Inseparable, even while they are asleep :)

3 comments:

Joy said...

awww... they're so cute sleeping together like that! I can't believe the sisterly and brotherly love that I'm seeing before my eyes... check out my new and improved blog @ www.whateversaysi.blogspot.com

superstar2992002 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie said...

welcome back from your trip!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online