Saturday, November 8, 2008

in search of the perfect shoes

I went to the mall today in search of the perfect shoes. You know, something you can dress up or down, that goes with everything and most importantly is comfortable. Is does not exist. Instead I came home with these...

Considering my recent obsession with mushrooms, this was a must!
This sweater was only $21! It looked so cute on the rack, I had to try it on and I was pleased to find that it still looked cute when I put it on! I think I will wear it tonight on our date!

I had to laugh when I read the label... look closely, do you see it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO! That's got to be illegal or something.

Love the mushroom!

Bronwen said...

I love your blog -- so much fun and inspiring!! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online