Tuesday, September 1, 2009

surviving

I had hoped to take lots of pictures and have a big "First Day of School" post for you, but I got hit hard with a sinus infection and have been just getting by the past two days. School went well, both days, we were done in record time with a minimal amount of whining or fooling around and I am happy to say that I think school will not take quite as long as I had anticipated this year (Yay!).

Grandma is coming to visit for Max's birthday (which is tomorrow). We are picking her up at the train station after dinner tonight, so we have been busy trying to get the mess from two days of school and one sick mama under control! Hopefully I will be back to myself tomorrow with more pictures and a birthday post for Max... off to check on his cake- it's in the over right now!

1 comment:

sam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX! LOVE, Aunt Sherri

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online