Monday, September 21, 2009

got. to. sew.

Last week, when I was buried in school mess and who knows how many loads of clean, unfolded laundry I just had. to. sew. I couldn't even find my sewing machine plus I did not have what I needed to work on the two (sewing) projects I had going already and I knew that I really should not start something new. Then I remembered this sweet little embroidery project I had seen over at Nini Makes I had fallen in love the first time I saw it and knew I had to make one for myself. I decided it was a small enough sewing project to start and not feel too guilty about all the others I was leaving undone. You know they say "Imitation is the best form of flattery", so hopefully Nini does not mind me making my own little mushroom house just like hers!
I am thinking I may add a few more details to it before I am done, but for now I am enjoying seeing it sit on my sewing table while I sew my Anna Maria Horner quilt... I am almost done, just need to sew the binding on and wash, then on to that fab Japanese fabric I bought back in July!

Wishing you all Happy Monday!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online