Monday, September 28, 2009

just popping in...

Last night I whipped up my first (and second) "hooter hider". I made one for a friend and one for myself using this tutorial. It was super easy, took about an hour to cut out and sew two of them. My friend, Kim, just called to say she tried it out and loves it and her little one does too :)

We are getting ready to leave for Maryland in the morning, So far it's been a productive day, but now it is time for the hard stuff (folding laundry, packing, cleaning the house and car etc.) so I am getting my second dose of caffeine and heading for the laundry pile!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i think it is funny that you were "just popping in" to share something from keeping you from popping out!
and i love the backpack, too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online