Wednesday, August 24, 2011

party invites

Regan and Max both have birthday's coming up next month and we are planning a carnival themed party. I am having lots of fun gathering supplies and making plans. I will share more as the party gets closer, but for now I though I would share the invitations.
This is actually from a sketch that I have had in my sketchbook for awhile, and if I can get my act together you will see it again, in another form.
Drawing isn't really my strong suit, but I think these turned out pretty cute, and the kids like them, which is what really matters :)

2 comments:

Karot said...

Sooooooooooo Cute! I found this site while I was trying to come up with ideas for E's birthday- thought it might help =)

Karot said...

for some reason it didn't post :/ Trying again:

http://www.ohmyhandmade.com/2011/contributors/handmade-parties-a-summer-carnival/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online