Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sneak peak

I was hoping to have more photos to show you today, but I've spent the better part of the morning washing sheets, making beds, baking bread and cleaning out the girls room with Regan and we have gotten no school done yet -which means we will be doing school this afternoon instead of sewing :(
Anyway- yesterday I drew up my first ever softie pattern and stitched together prototype #1. I have already made a few adjustments and have #2 all cut out and ready to sew- as soon as I find a few spare moments! I am totally smitten with this little lady (still have not decided on a name yet) and so are all my kids- they all want one :) So here is a sneak peak at my first softie- more pictures to come as soon as I get the next one stitched up!
P.S. I was thinking about making a PDF pattern/tutorial, but I have not the slightest idea how to do it! Anyone who's done it before have any advise?

3 comments:

randi said...

Too cute! I hope you can get a tutorial together. I would like to make some of those! :)

Larissa Holland said...

Aw, it's very cute! good luck with the pdf for the tute.
I'd draw the pattern pieces as neatly as possible in black ink on white paper and then scan it in to type in your instructions in a page layout program. Not super high res scans, because that would be hard to download. HTH!

Larissa Holland said...

PS you are totally awesome! home schooling four with one on the way! You rock.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online