Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I heart buttons

So, I have a thing for buttons. I don't know what it is, but I just love them! All the colors, shapes and sizes. I even like buttoning and unbuttoning things. Okay, so that last one is a little strange, but what can I say, I heart buttons!

Anyway, I have been seeing these button flowers around and wanted to give them a try myself. So, last night when we sat down to watch American Idol (I also heart David Cook!), and I did not have any laundry to fold or iron or any other TV watching jobs to do, I decided to pull out my buttons and have some fun! Isn't the ladybug so cute?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I heart David Cook too! Yea that he's in the finals!

I also heart your button creations! Fantastic!

Looks like we're not going to attempt the Norfolk trip in June, but John says he'll have another opportunity at some point. Sorry we'll miss you this time!

BTW, if you have any more hand-me-downs now that #4 is older, let me know... I'm realizing that I'm going to have to start buying clothes myself now! :-)

Heart you!
jen

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online