Friday, September 26, 2008

rainy day

I love a rainy day. Me and a hot cup of tea looking out into the wet world.
It doesn't get much better than this, Dark chocolate and a good sewing project.

My little helper.

The kids started going to Awana at a church down the road from us. So far they are loving it. I forked out the $50+ for the books and vests, but I drew the line at the Awana bags. Besides, I always love an excuse to do something creative :) I pulled out some fabric yesterday afternoon, after we had finished school, and the kids picked out what they wanted and I got busy sewing.

The bags are reversible, this was actually the lining, but Regan liked it best.

We had bible study here last night, so I did not get the boys bags finished. I still need to sew the handles on, but all in all, I was a satisfying project. If feels good to be creating, I need to be making time for it more regularly.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online