Wednesday, July 23, 2008

how do you know when it is time for a yard sale?

This picture should be a pretty good clue that we have too much stuff in our house! Time to eliminate some stuff!I am taking some things over to a friends house for a yard sale on Saturday. Cleaning out the kids stuff is easy for me (as long as they are not around while I do it)! Here are a few of the things that we have all set to go already
These, plus about 10 shopping bags full of toys in the attic.
Now when it comes to my own stuff, it is much harder to make the decision to get rid of it. In the past I have been ruthless when it came to eliminating the amount of stuff in our house. Right now I am struggling to be that determined.

On the bright side, I came across these jeans while I was going through my closet today.
Last time I put these on they were TIGHT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I haven't been that thin since I started having babies--though that is not an excuse. It's more likely a result of my Ghirardelli White Mocha and ice cream fixations. Hmm...Good for you for going healthy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I sent someone to you for a pep talk for KONOS. She has a 6yo dd and 3yo ds and is still deciding on curriculum. I know you're really fresh, and you craft a lot, like her. Anyways, just a heads-up.
http://leslie-fluffnonsense.blogspot.com/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online