Monday, July 28, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday

I just realized that I forgot to link back to Sycamore Stirrings for MTM when I posted this this afternoon!Left to Right: Freeze dried strawberries, crackers with strawberry cream cheese, bananas, Trader Joe's animal crackers, Stacey's Pita Chips, starburst, craisins, more pita chips, monterrey jack cheese cubes, bananas, crackers with BP and Famous Chocolate Wafers

Nothing left but banana peals, Starburst wrappers and freeze dried strawberry dust!

"I love muffin tin Monday!"

4 comments:

katy said...

omg! she is DARLING!

Leslie said...

what a great idea...i just might have to give that a try sometime with my kiddo's

iMother2.0 said...

awesome assortment. She's a cutie!!!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Ohh your MTM looks fantastic! NO wonder there was nothing left!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online